ramblings of solaris. BLEEEIIIIIGH!!!

Whatever you talk about, it is required to be irrelevant.

ramblings of solaris. BLEEEIIIIIGH!!!

Postby [DW]Solaris » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:02 am

HELLO ONE and you lot.

well i have stuff to talk abot, and by jove i'm gonna talk aout it.
i thik we can all agree that it sure is lonely in the 'verse. here i 'aint give a gorram hell about presentation or stuff 'long those lines... that is a mighty fine coat.
so, on with the irrelivancy.
recenly,, along my traels, i have started playing a game i stopped playing 3 years ago. like this, it only hs multiplayer. also only one sever.
this game, is were i started using this username.
i joined as Solaris, ad played like ay other would. at the time, there where always at least20 other people on, often waay more. now, i ought to point out that the game was not vanilla it had a mod on it. i started playing aot 5 years ago, and within the first week of joining, i ncountered a hostile player with the tag [DW] at the beginning. i almost instantly died, before asking if i could join that clan
this started my journey as [W]Solaris (stands for [Darkwing]) in the nightstalkers universe.
i came a long way, obtained the darkwing flagship for 900,000,000 credits, got the perfect weapons loadout, and continuously lost all of the battles i was in. yeah. the na war happened, between [DW] and one of the other factions. this war climaxed whilst my PC was bust - a little more than 3 years ago. by the time i got it running again, the server was not too different from the state the gimbal community is in now. you would be lucky to see anyone else on at all. i gave up for a while, and started using different mods instead (oh yeah, the game is called freelancer, and the mod i meentioned earlier: Freelancer: Nightstalker's Universe. (or NSU)) the mod is the ultimate scifi fan's dream, containing ships and planets and locations from all majour scifi franchises that i know, along with ome not so mainstream or well known ones- if you say a name of a space game/film/tv series it probably has it in)

anyway, last week i came back, and the server is still quite barren, though people do ome n every so often - along with one of the old DW players - who is also an admin - and he gracioucly gave me the credits to buy and teleported me to the place you buy the flagship (becauses it is a flagship, he also reinstated me to DW affiliation - recently the server the game was hosted on was lost, so NS has opened a backup server on his system, so all the old player data was lost) and i got hold of the Arcturus primus once more. since then, i have been roaaing around the systems, in a cloaked one kilometre long warship with the strongest shielld in the game, helping anyone i can (despite DW being a hstile faction to everyone)
so, that is a slight rambling about stuff i have done. i will certainly be talking about other suff, but that's ffor another gorram day. (FYI this was posted from an ipad mini using chrome and a cheap bluetooth keyboard - so i really have not got the patience to sort out the typo's.)

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.
Mercy? Ha, I ran out of mercy long before you understood the concept of time.
Even gods and demons feel fear.
I am that fear.
and you will find that the universe suddenly becomes a very small place
when I'm angry with you.
[DW]Solaris

Ramblings of solaris. BLEEEIIIIIGH!!!

Postby [DW]Solaris » Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:24 am

Random nonsensical acronym.

Hereditary Armistice: Making Safer Toasters Every Reede. (HAMSTER)
A-OK : Acronym Overkill.

And now, for something completely different: A man with two noses.

And old signatures. 'Cuz why not.
No one can stop the signal, pal. Everything has to go somewhere - and I go everywhere.

home of the UFWCortex

Mess with the Viper... And you'll get the fangs.
Last edited by [DW]Solaris on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am that fear.
when I'm angry with you.
[DW]Solaris

Re: ramblings of solaris. BLEEEIIIIIGH!!!

Postby [DW]Solaris » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:10 am

I now want to point out that I just found out that the actor Nathan Fillion (played Castle in the series 'castle' and Malcolm Reynolds in the series 'firefly' and it's movie 'serenity')
Is voicing one of the characters in HALO 5 (and may well have made appearances in previous games of the franchise)

Talking about Nathan Fillion, and his role as the main character in firefly, I actually am heavily inspired by said series - my location, for example, I have as something along the lines of Moseying round the 'verse which is what the solar system group that firefly takes place in is commonly referred to. The 'Verse.
Other things are other things, and I am too busy doing yet another thing which has nothing to do with the other thing than this thing for me to mention.
THINGS!!!
I am that fear.
when I'm angry with you.
[DW]Solaris

Postby 1096BIMU » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:36 pm

It's just a game, not worth it loosing your senses over it. You made a mistake pissing me off but you can still move on in other parts of your life.
1096BIMU

Postby Phoenix-Shinkiro » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:41 pm

I'm not gonna make an argument on Solaris' behalf.
Pipe down, that was completely Unnecessary
Join us in Discord! Gatherings, Mods and much, much more!
Phoenix-Shinkiro

Postby 1096BIMU » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Your entire hanger is unnecessary, playing this game itself is unnecessary.
1096BIMU

Postby Phoenix-Shinkiro » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Ugh, then don't play it, man, that would be a favor and a half, I'll just ignore this now, Solaris can deal with your arrogance if he wants.
Join us in Discord! Gatherings, Mods and much, much more!
Phoenix-Shinkiro

Re: 1096IMU 'tough guy'

Postby [DW]Solaris » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:58 am

I don't particularly want to start an argument with you, bimu, I just want to ask you not to say anything to me. but you would ignore me.
if I wanted your opinion, I would have damn well given it to you! there is no reason for you to start berating me.

actually, frak that, I have had it with you.
I was going to resist the urge to retaliate, but that was never gonna work out, was it?

First of all i have not lost my sense over any game. i just think it is cool that one of my favourite actors is voicing one of the characters. I don't have the damn game, or the console to play it on, nor do I intend to get it.

and secondly - I made a mistake by pissing you off? wow. that is stooping reeeeeaal low, kid. threatening me? are you fucking serious? how adorable. well, I made a mistake, now, huh? watcha gonna do 'bout it?

no, you are the one making a mistake.
thinking you have the right to speak to people like that.
and my mistake is pissing you off? seriously? I am actually about to piss myself in laughter.
that is pathetic.
ten out of ten for trying to make yourself look tough, minus several million for good thinking. I mean, come on, really? I pissed you off? And what about you pissing me off? And everyone else, if I recall correctly?
well, breaking news, sunshine, the universe doesn't revolve around either of us.
as I said, I was gonna sit here, stay quiet and just report the comment, as it is not an acceptable thing to say - but I have had it.
in fact I have reported it, as i genuinely felt offended by that. not scared, just offended.
but I won't stay quiet. I'll be damed if I just let that slide.
oh, and before you reply and rage about me treating you like a kid when I have no idea how old you are -nor do I care -

Do the smart thing.
If you don't want me to treat you like a kid, don't act like one.
In fact, show your maturity by removing the comments you posted - all of them - from MY topics, OR apologise.
If you remove the comments, then this will go too. I will remove this rant if you remove the offensive posts. I can promise that.
I am that fear.
when I'm angry with you.
[DW]Solaris

Return to Off-Topic